Tuesday, November 10, 2009

马太福音第11章28节

这段经文就是这个礼拜的背诵经文。主耶稣说:“凡劳苦担重担的人可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息。” 马太福音第11章28节。Lord Jesus said:"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matt. 11-28).

Living in the modern society, our lives is full of pressure, stress and depression. We can't escape ourselves from our daily lives and works. All those negative emotion have form a wall between us and rest. We can make lot of money, but we can't buy rest using the money we earn. Tiredness of the body can be healed through sleeping, resting. But the tiredness of the soul can't be healed so easily. The bishop said:" Our heart have a hole in the shape of God." Only God can fill in the empty space of our heart and give us real rest of our soul. We can't buy rest using money but we can get it for free. Where do the rest come from ?? The answer is our God. He care for us and give us the invitation for the rest in our heart without any price.

So many things happened this year. Most of it happen at the start of second semester. Today, I had my chemistry exam. I totally can't enough time to finish it. I did it badly. I though I can get HD for chemistry but now the chance seems so small. I learn possibility this semester and the chance for me to get HD in chemistry is 0.00001. The only chance is exception that miracles happen to me and my friends. Many of my friend are facing the same problem as me. We can only laid all our problem to God and pray that God take care of our problems and grants us all powers and motion to study for the rest of our exam subjects. It is really depressing after today's exam.

Other than Exams, I got face a problem of my own on whether I should study here or go back to Malaysia and study next year. I prayed for God to guide me and lead me on the road to make the best decision. If I go back, I might not have the chance to see you all again, at least not that frequently. All I hope now is that I can first finish all my exams and cherish the times I have with all my friends here. Will miss you all.

Lastly, I need to thank God for letting me know a new friend. She is a friend I know from facebook. She find me few days ago and start chatting with me. It has been nice chatting with her and she is also a Christian. She gave me some advise too related to the bible. I think we never meet each other before since she in Tung Hua student and I am Methodist. But thank God for letting me get to know her..

This is all of my post today. Wish you all who are having exams all the best. Those who having holiday, enjoy yourselves. Those at Sibu and at Melbourne de group member, All the best to you all. May God bless you all and grant you all internal rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment