Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What i have learnt.

It is really been a long time before I update this group blog. I wonder how is everyone going ? I'm currently having my study break. However, I already in my holiday mood.

Yesterday, my friend told me she was scare and down due to upcoming exams. She is the type of people that need to prepare early so she prepare early. But the subject is not as easy as it is, so she got beaten down. We're chatting on msn and she told me about it. I told her to pray for wisdom and strength. She reply me what is the use of praying last minute? Will God grant me wisdom so last minute? Well, my reply is YES. I admit I'm not a committed Christian like many others, but what I learn from bible is that YES, HE WILL GRANT U WISDOM IF YOU ASK FOR IT.. I told her, even those who believe in God last minute before they died, they will still go to heaven. Then I went to find the verse and post on her wall.

This is what I posted:
"你们祈求,就给你们;寻找,就寻见;叩门,就给你们开门。因为凡祈求的,就得着;寻找的,就寻见;叩门的,就给他开门。" 你们中间谁会有儿子求饼,反给他石头呢?求鱼,反给他蛇呢?你们虽然不好,尚且知道拿好东西给儿女,何况你们在天上的父,岂不更把好东西给求他的人吗? --- 马太福音 7章:7-11节

Indeed, we scare to ask from God cause we sinned, we feel shy, we feel guilty, and we though He wouldn't grant us. But the fact is that, we didn't ask for it.

Good luck to everyone who is having exams. God bless you all. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment