Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another simple but moody day....

Its Tuesday again.. One of the day to update this blog.. To keep this blog going and didn't abandon it...=P ... How are you all going in the new life ??? I heard from some of you recently while others still missing.....

Its another original Tuesday and without practicals... We're suppose to finish class at 10 but we're going to see our teacher for our video documentary title consult.... Each group take around 20 min and mine is the last group... We finished at 12.... I was going with my group member to eat when my friend caught me in front of the food court when im half way there.. He said we go sing K now and pull me away.. I though the sing K section is before 2 or after 4 cause we have a movie section for our club during 2-4pm.. I was stunned and I completely lose my though... I want to go sing K but I also curious about the video on how is it... In the end I make a decision that make me moody now. I choose to go see the movie.. My best friends here All went to sing K leaving only me at school.. Before and at the start of the movie I really regret on staying back to attend the movie while they all having fun from 1-7pm... Although after the movie I didnt feel that much regret but still bit moody. Cause i though one of my friend is joining them later after the movie so i plan to go with her but she left early without me noticing... In the end, I cant go...

Although that makes me regret but the movie makes me feel bit better for I learn more about the danger of our environment. Maybe God wants me to stop playing for few hours and look around my environment and its problems.... Although moody cause they are still happily singing there while im at home with none of my roommates at home, I still see quite a few of the beautiful views of our Earth.. Thank God for that. ^^

That is all from me for now. I hope to hear from u all soon. Wish you all the best. God bless you all in new life and new career. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment