Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stress Week..

Hey, ladies and gentlemen. How are you all for the week ?? Stress out by the Uni stuff and assignments ??? Mine is like pretty stress since just finish the holiday and i didnt do much revision stuff in holiday.

First of all is the practical report we need to hand in tomorrow, which I have no idea on how to do it. Then tomorrow we will have another section of practical that is also very confusing which I haven started to look at it.. Felt quite stress.. This coming thursday i will have my biology exam and hand in biology concept essay for my biology video assignment.. I haven quite finish with both. Im still half way and the day left is one day... Hope I can finish it on time . Pray to God for that.

Straight after the exam, I will have to prepare my exam for another biology.. Also next friday I need to hand in assignment too... Quite bz for the two weeks and Im not sure will i be able to update the blog or not.. Since it is quite tight...

I wanna said sorry first if i cant make it to update the blog. Sorry....I hope can hear from all of you soon. Also that, I pray that God will continue to guide us and bless us all the way. See ya all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment